This November, you can register for a Christmas Food Box and Toys for Children 10 & under. For low income residents of Belleville, Thurlow Ward, East to Shannonville, West to Whites Road and South to Ameliasburg.
Applicants must have proof of identity, address and income including pay stubs, or OW, ODSP statement.
- November 2nd – 30th, 2020
- Monday – Friday
- 10:00 AM to 4:00 pm
- Century Place, Downtown – 2nd Floor – 199 Front Street, Belleville
- or register online at: https://www.christmassharing.org/ in November
For more information, please visit: http://www.christmassharing.org/about.htm
The purpose of the Christmas Sharing Program is to help families in need with the extra cost of food at Christmas time. Christmas Sharing is a registered charity wholly funded through the generosity of the community.
CHRISTMAS SHARING RESPONSE TO COVID19
In compliance with Public Health Protocols and for everyone’s health and safety all visitors to the Christmas Sharing Office must;
• Wear a face mask & practice social distancing
• Only 1 person per household can enter the office
• Temperature check, name and phone number taken for contact tracing purposes
• Answer a few health screening questions and use the hand sanitizer that is provided